When you click on “Select Certificate” and DSC is not selected while using it on the PF Site, or 'Select Certificate' button not working on PF website or Unable to Register/Select Digital Signature Certificate(DSC) on PF website or "DSC not working on PF Site" or "EPF DSC JAVA error" or "How to upload DSC on EPF" or "How to upload digital signature in EPFO"?
Step 1: In this case, uninstall all the version of Java and install the applicable version of JAVA compatible with concerned website or you can visit section at our website for applicable JAVA Version.
Further, add domain of website on which Digital Signature is used in the exception list of site in Security Section of Java as shown in the following image or vedio..
1) User are advised not to type the domain, do copy and paste the domain till .in as shown in the vedio or shown above.
2) Run the java, when JAVA Window open.
Step 2: Enable all the options of Active-X Controls and plug-ins
(User should firstly open PF Site, then perform following steps)
Internet Explorer >> Tools >> Internet Options >> Security
- Click on "Trusted Sites" ?
- Click on "Sites"
- Uncheck the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites on this zone" ?
- Click on "Add" button ?
- Click on "Close" button
- ncheck the "Enable protected mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer)" ?
- Click on "Custom level" button
- Enable all option under "ActiveX controls and Plug-ins" heading
Step 3: Restart you Computer.