DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE (DSC) READY RECKONER
- Reasons behind DSC Errors
- What should be kept in mind while using any class of DSC and why?
How to use DSC and DSC errors & solutions
Buy DSC From us
GET DSC for PF, Income Tax, MCA, GEM portal, GST, Tax Audit @ Rs.999/- two year validity & @ Rs. 1499/- three year validity DSC .
DSC for Tender Filing @ Rs.2499/- two year validity and @Rs.3499/- three year validity.
Get DSC anywhere, Home Delivery Available.
How to use DSC on GST website and solution of DSC errors
Errors faced while using DSC on PF Site
- "Select certificate not working on PF site" or "DSC not working on PF site"
- When it shows this type of Error “Error: Certification chain invalid. Trust Chain missing. You should import the intermediate and root certificates.”
- When User using Digital Signature Certificate on Employees Provident Fund (EPF) website and error displayed "Error: Name Provided in the form does not match with the Digital Signature Certificate. Retry"
- When User trying to register Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) on EPF website and JAVA show the error like 'Application Blocked by Security Settings' or "Your Security Settings have blocked an application from running" or 'Application Blocked by JAVA Security'
- When User using Digital Signature Certificate on Employees Provident Fund (EPF) website and error displayed" Error: Signature not Verified"
How to use DSC on Traces website and solution of DSC errors
How to use DSC on MCA website and solution of DSC errors
- How to register DSC on MCA website
- When user click on "Select Certificate" and it is not working
- Error: "Select a Smart Card Device"
- When you click on “Select Certificate” and it shows an error "Please start the emsigner" while using it on the MCA 21 website.
- When you use DSC on Adobe Reader or any PDF Form and it shows an error like The Windows Cryptographic Service Provider reported an error: An Internal error has been detected, but the source is unknown. Error code:2148532244 or Cryptographic Error while signing PDF Form/File.
- When you use Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) on Adobe Reader or any PDF Form and it shows an error like The Windows Cryptographic Service Provider reported an error: Keyset does not exist. Error code:2148073494
- When user uploading MCA PDF form on MCA website and error is displayed "The Certifying Authority of the DSC that you are using is not trusted. Please use the DSC issued by one of the trusted Certifying Authorities mentioned in the MCA portal"
- When user register DSC on MCA website and error is displayed "Certificate has not been selected. To complete the registration you need to select a certificate."
- Error encountered while signing "The Windows Cryptographic Service Provider reported an error: The parameter is incorrect. "Error Code: 2148073511
How to use DSC on Income Tax website and solution of DSC errors
- How to register DSC on Income Tax website
- How to upload ITR or XML file on Income Tax website by using DSC
- How to register DSC of Foreigner on Income Tax website?
- Error: "Please upload a valid signature file"
- Error: "Invalid Digital Signature Certificate. The trusted Parent a certificate could not be verified"
- Error:"Please enter valid DSC PAN"
- Error: "Please upload valid PAN Hash Digital Signature Certificate"
- ITD-Filling DSC Management Utility of Income Tax not working
- Error: "Login User ID does not match with the generated Signature File. Please re-generate the Signature File"
- When error show "The PAN mentioned in the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) does not match. Please retry."
- When error shows " Validity of the Digital Signature Certificate has expired. Please update a valid Digital Signature Certificate."
- When Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is not shown in the "ITD e-Filling DSC Management Utility" List.
- DSC Management Utility of Income Tax not working
How to use DSC on DVAT website and solution of DSC errors
- How to register DSC on DVAT website
- How to digitally sign the DVAT Return
- How to view digitally signed DVAT Return
- Error: "SV13 Digital Certificate has expired"
- Error: "Undefined Undefined"
Error: "ActiveX component can't create object" OR
Error: "00 Problem in accessing Digital Certificate." Pls. check Certificate Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
- Error: "Application cannot be started. Contact the Application Vendor"
- Error: "Windows has found a problem with this file. ncodePKIDSC.cab. Unknown Publisher"
- When error shows "Request timed out. Try again." OR "Operation cannot be continued due to some error".
- Error encountered while signing "The Windows Cryptographic Service Provider reported an error: The parameter is incorrect." Error Code: 2148073511
- When users trying to digitally sign the DVAT Return on DVAT Site and Error shows “Popup blocking from the opening report. Please unblock Popup for this site”
- When user trying to Digitally sign the DVAT Return and error shows “Windows has blocked this software because it can’t verify the publisher”
- How to install USB tokens driver
- How to uninstall USB token driver
- How to change the password of a USB token
- USB device not recognized: One of the USB device attached to the computer has malfunctioned and windows do not require it. For assistance in solving the problem, click this message.
How to check miscellaneous information of DSC
General points regarding Class 3 DSC
If you do not find the solution of error faced by you in the above solutions, you can send the screenshot of error at our email id along with your name, location and phone number.
Please do not call us until we tell you.
All the solutions mentioned above are on the basis of our experience and knowledge and maybe these do not work in some exceptions.